Sunday, June 20, 2010

Braided Hair?

So I braided my hair two weeks ago and I LOVED it. My hair is chemically relaxed but it didn't matter because it looked good either way and I liked them. But I didn't realize that if you don't wash your hair with residue removing shampoo the braids tend to trap residue and moisture and start to smell. Not necessarily bad, but just like hair rather than not smelling at all. So I had my friend redo them last weekend and she was tired so she did them half ***, and so I took them out in one of my classes at school and now my hair has a very weird texture to it. It's not the same as before. It doesn't smell it just seems like it won't untangle. I used a comb through it and it pulled chunks of hair out because it was so tangled. Now, I'm a guy and I'm like white as can be so I really suck with hair.. I've tried washing and conditioning the **** out of it and nothing seems to make it go back... Can anyone help me on why my hair remains tangled and weird textured?



Braided Hair?

It sounds like the chemical relaxant worked like a permanent wave solution. It doesn't make any sense though and I've never heard of the tangles not being able to be washed out. Maybe you could try blow drying your hair while combing it straight.



Braided Hair?

Permed Hair is a tricky business, I would try loosening the braids, weaving it again (with lots of oil!), then after a month I perm it again and put the damn thing out of water!



Perm+ water= Crappy Hair (till you can perm it again)



This usually works for mine but you have to ask a proper hair saloon- ist!



Braided Hair?

hello,



i have been braiding my hair for a very long time.



when you brush your hair you want to start at the bottom until all the tangles are out.



not sure why your hair smells other then shampoo?



wash and re braid.



my oldest son has done the dreadlocks before and it sounds like this is what your hair might be doing?



do you know when braiding horses mains and tails if you leave them wet there hair will fall out? thank goodness our hair is not like theres!



good luck!



Braided Hair?

You can find good hair weaving / braiding information at below blog. It will definitely help you. Have a look at it.



http://hair-weaving.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan