Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can you tell if your hair is damaged??????Can you still grow it long? 10 points?

Hello. I am a male and i am trying to grow my hair out in the back. I got blonde hair and it is overall straight. My father had very straight blonde hair and my mother had a few curls though....i inherited most of my hair from my father....however, it seems to curl up a little on the very ends on the back...are these "split ends"? I have heard that the weight of the hair will eventually even out the curls...is this true? I'm a little bit worried because it seems drier on the ends of my hair and curls up a little bit. I have been brushing it alot trying to get it to stay down...i recently got my hair layered in the back. Also, i accidently got my hair tangled up and tried to comb it and it pulled my hair hard enough to where i had a very long strand of hair down to my mid back...i had to cut it off......Is my hair damaged and is it possible for it to still grow out long? Like i said, it is straight except at the very ends......advise is appreciated.



How can you tell if your hair is damaged??????Can you still grow it long? 10 points?

Split ends are literally split ends, they are pieces of hair that split.



Most people have a natural length of their hair and then it will become split and much harder to grow.



You can trim the ends and that will actually make the hair grow, strange that cutting it will make it grow but it does work.



You can use special shampoo to help with damaged hair.



It is normal to lose many pieces of hair every time you brush it, but some times it will tangle and make you lose a little bit more.



You may have to just keep it at the length it is now, or spend more time taking care of your hair in order to help your hair remain strong and grow longer.



How can you tell if your hair is damaged??????Can you still grow it long? 10 points?

Yeah even I am a gal.I think you inherited both and don't worry it is ok.Just comb your hair as you comb it like you're a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan