Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help for a quick hairstyle to do with my hair?

i have a sweet 16 to go to and i have nothing to do with my hair and it starts at 4 o clock and it is about 10 o clock right now what can i do with my hair so it look elgant and glamorous



my hair is a mess please help what can i do with it



i have medium length curly hair and my bangs are a different color from the rest of my hair so my bangs have to be swooped to the side in order to make the color work but other than that i dont know what to do



all i have is



gel



hairspray



oil sheen



a blow dryer



a brush a comb and bobby pins and hair srunchies and a curling iron



I need help for a quick hairstyle to do with my hair?

you could try parting your hair a differnt side, and then put it up in a pony tail. then you could ask someonce to curl little sections of the ponytail , spray them with hairspray and bbby pin each curl under/over and in differnt ways around the ponytail. it will be curls around a bun.



I need help for a quick hairstyle to do with my hair?

Wrap your hair. Spray lightly with hairspray whiel wrapped, make sure the wrap is flat. When you finish getting dressed, your wrap should have set evenly. Wehn combing out the wrap, try to keep the shape of it. Then bump the ends with curling iron for a bit of a curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan