Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I make the part in my hair less prominent?

I part my hair on the side, and the part always goes all the way from the front clear to the back. Once when I got my hair cut, the beautician recommended that I not have it so prominent, and she combed my hair over in such a way that the part only went back partway, and the rest was smooth without a part.



Well, I cannot do this on my own, no matter what I try! Instead of getting rid of the part, I always just end up having an extremely crooked part. It goes back so far and then takes a sharp turn! :-(



Either that or my hair is all piled up at the back of my head, and looks weird.



HELP!!!!



How can I make the part in my hair less prominent?

Take a chopstick (colored pincels, regular pincles, tooth picks or anything sharp will work too)



Part your hair normally. then take the object of choice start at the back and work your way forward in small zig zaggs. :)) it generally looks pretty sweet. :))



How can I make the part in my hair less prominent?

ye u are in humankind how can u stop hair less prominent, if u want , if the blood circulation less in the brain he can hair less prominent.but it is depend on blood circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan