Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have just permed my hair :D :)?

I am so happy i just permed my hair, it is so cool, so easy to comb soooo nice in everything =) thank god thank god thank god. NOW how do u take care of ur permed hair i need tips ways and websites. thank you for you co-operation :D



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

I love curly hair. Your perm will last longer, depending on how well you take care of it. Don't wash your hair too often, as perming your hair dries it. See that you use a shampoo %26amp; conditioner that's specifically for permed hair and has lots of protein. Use a comb with widely spread "teeth". Every morning, comb your hair, spray it with a bottle filled with water, dry it a little with a towel and spray some gel spray on and look fabulous!



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

Plenty of conditioner (you have just done a lot of damage to the basic structure of your hair!) and use a wide toothed comb to brush through. Treat it with respect - it will take a long time to recover.



Ummmm tell me, which product did you use - I really would like to do mine!!



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

Use combs with wide teeth.



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

It feels so good when you get a good perm. I am a stylist and i recommend your should get your ends trimmed around 4 weeks after your perm.. This should remove all the dead ends. Head and shoulders do a fantastic range of shampoos and conditioners (you dont really need to have dandruff to use them). You can get the one for dry hair... It works great. Regular conditioner treatments are also a treat for permed hair.. Use any conditioner. Apply to towel dried hair, comb through and wrap your hair up with either a towel, bag or cling film. Leave for aslong as you want then rinse!!!!



Enjoy your hair!!



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

don't wash it for 48 hours after the perm then wash it twice the first day and then every day or second day until it grows out, use conditioner on it every other washing and if it gets wild try using frizz-ease. i had my hair permed in March



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

I think the best thing you can do to take care of your hair is to try to ease the damage that the perm had on it. If you have a beauty supply store, I'd look into a weekly deep hair repair treatment. They sometimes sell trial packets really cheap (I got them for about $2 a pack), and some great ones to use are Roux Mendex and Lamaur Bone Marrow.



I have just permed my hair :D :)?

Permed hair is alot of fun! I used to perm mine. I did for 5 years. But permed hair speaks for itself. All you need is some gel and body to it! Everyone loved mine!! Have fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan