Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Hair...?

I spend way too much time doing my hair. Im a guy and most guys are just wake-up-and-go type. But I seriously spend like 10 minutes making sure my hair is perfect. My hair style is a faux-hawk, not just some comb over. I dont know why but if my hair is messed up, i can feel it and it kind of ruins my day, because i feel like that is the first thing people will notice.



First off..are their any guys that spend this amount of time or more on their hair, and secondly does good hair help to make a good first impression on the opposite sex?



My Hair...?

I'm way more into guys who dont look like they tried too hard. Also lots of product is a downside, girls won't want to touch it, and I loooove touching a guys hair.



My Hair...?

Yeah we like guys too look good, but you should find a gal who loves your personality more than your hair.



HAVE A HAPPY DAY AND SMILE ALWAYS!



My Hair...?

hai am a guy and also spend a lot of time to get my hair as great as possible.. but yet it is ruin after 10 minute i think the sun evaporated my hair wax.. so it get curly..



sorry but i dont know what to do too..



My Hair...?

A lot of guys I know spend a lot of time on their hair. And a lot of women I know are attracted to hair.



You may want to look at underlying causes as to why you feel your day is ruined if a hair is out of place. You should get some HAPPY in your life and people will notice your sparkling personality, which is a million times more important than what your hair looks like!



P.S. the hottest looking guy I've ever known had AMAZING hair but was a complete dirtbag. Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan