Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

Since my baby turned three months my hair has been falling out especially when I comb it. My hair is not process. I use optimum semi-permanent creme hair color.



Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

That's perfectly normal! It's because your body and hormones are all out of whack. It will probably go on for another few months but don't worry about it.



I was told that if I got my hair cut that it would stop falling out so bad, so I did. DON"T DO THAT!!! It kept falling out.



I was also told that getting on birth control would stop it. The birth cotrol made it worse.



Just let nature run it's course and it will eventually stop on it's own.



Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

u can also try adding salt when shampooing your hair, it will prevent hair loss n ur hair will not turn white so fast... my mum is using tis method now and it works too. =)



Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

Hair loss after child birth is completely normal. It will continue for sometime too. Mine started falling out at about 5 months after birth and slowed down after about 18 months. Don't stress, just continue to take your prenatal vitamins.



Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

Ask your hair dresser. There is a shampoo and conditioner that helps with the problem of hair falling out/thinning hair.(Sorry can't remember the name) It's only sold in salons and you only use a small amount of each. It cost about $20/bottle.



Help! Hair falling out after child birth. What to do.?

This is absolutely normal. Mine came out in clumps. Just make sure to take vitamins. I also cut my hair shorter so it could grow back thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan