Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

Every day there is a severe loosing of the hair. I'hv used many oils. Presently I'm using Aswini hair oil and Garnier Fructis shampoo. Once in a while I apply even Henna. But there is no result on this. My hair is reddish in colour. I'm not bothered about the colour but loosing of the hair.



Now-a-days I'm scared to comb also. Pls help me and give correct solutions for this.



Thanks in advance.



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

first of all you have to determine if your hair is breaking from the shaft which means its weak " low protein content " or you are not treating it right " external cause " like not brushing the right way , stressed hairdos , chemicals , heat.....but if its falling with its whole length it means that the cause is internal so if you are in an overall good health condition its due to diet insufficiency's



Vitamins minerals



so to restore your hair back I would suggest a complete regimen of growing a healthy hair from within and protecting the existing hair



-multivitamins and mineral supplements for hair and nails



-MSM and silica



-oils that are rich in omega3 like fish oil capsules and flax seed oil



-"flax seed oil can treat baldness if used for one year 2 tea spoon everyday"



-garlic oil " odorless"



highly protien rich diet with free amino acids "specially in L form" you can take amino suplements also



protecting your hair depending on its type " oily or dry"



henna is good but it drys the hair out if not prepared and washed out properly to prevent that just add a tea spoon of olive oil to the henna past and when done rains it very well



and use moisturizing conditioners



if your hair is curly or dry use hot oil treatment every week ...it can do wonders



minimize manipulation and wear a protective hairstyle so the hair wont rub against clothes



use a protecting moisturizer in the sun " UV "



satin or silk pillow case or wear a head scarf "satin and silk don't absorb moisture from your hair " when going to sleep



when brushing hair tret it like gold



start from the tips up to the scalp and if it tangels just loose the brush and untangel it with your fingers



scalp massage the for a good blood circulation



with both hand press your finger tips "not nails" on the scalp and move them in round motion make sure you're not rubbing your fingertips against the scalp but moving it with them for about 2 minutes twice a day , it gives a good feeling of relaxation and increases blood supply to the scalp which has good effect on hair growth.



use natural products when ever possible like Olive oil for moisturizing



natural made hair shampoo ....I don閳ユ獩 got the brand name in mind but it works for me



or a zinc containing shampoos, its proven to grow a healthy hair and prevent hair fall



finally minimize stress because it has a negative effect on hair as on the overall health by sports and meditation or worm bath in candle lights or whatever you like to do



and be patient because beauty is not achieved by night but its achievable



good luck



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

when you find the holy grail, let me know



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

I think mult-vitamin might solve your problem. If you are on prescription medication, some of them cause hair loss, can talk to your doctor about it.



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

eat!! more protein. like egg. sardine's.. etc. or.. change your shampoo.



閳?br>Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?



Folic Acid vitamins, that you can purchase over-the-counter can help re-grow dead cells, including those in your hair folicles. I take folic acid daily, because I have thinning hair. When i don't take it, I notice that i lose more hair. It won't help you get thick hair, but it will stop more hair from falling out. Also, don't use Pantene products. Although they seem to thicken hair, at the same time they clog your hair folicles... causing your hair to stop growing. Hope this helps. :)



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

products called doo-gro or super grow



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

avoid combing ur hair tooo often



do not apply too much shampoo when u wash ur hair



preferablly dry ur hair out in d sun as driers will cause d hair to split at ends



if u have dandruff,try gettin rid of it immediately



do not change ur hairoil/shampoo frequently-use only one.



wash ur hair not more than thrice a week.



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

Stop worrying too much. This piece of advice if followed properly will definitely yield positive results not only for your hair but also for your general well being !!!! Good luck !!!!



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

First step: Stop worrying sOOOO much! ( lol)



This is a very common hair problem. But there is a solution to every problem, RIGHT? And there's a solution to this hair problem as well.



Now, first of all pls change ur shampoo. I've used garnier fructis. It's not good for ur hair. Use new sunsilk hair-fall solution shampoo. Its a new sun silk shampoo made for people who have hair-fall problem. It wud suit u.



Then, a part from shampoo use hair oils. I'll tell u. Use DABAR AMLA HAIR OIL. It wud make ur hair long n strong. In the mean while also use this mixture of oil:



Buy sesame oil, olive oil and almond oil. Buy only one small bottle for each of these oils. Then pour equal quantities of each of these oils in an empty bottle, and give it a good shake. It wud become a mixture of oils. Use this oil once or twice a week. Ur hair would become strong in a couple of days, and there wud be no hair-fall anymore.!



***GOOD LUCK***



Hi, I'm loosing so much of hair daily. I want a thick hair. Pls suggest on this.?

You should try Almond oil + Eggs mixture, That willl help you, that will make your hair thick, but I can't guarantee of falling hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan