Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair sucks so bad I wanna get a body wave, but I'm a guy?

Ok, I hate my hair. It's straight and if you cut it too short it just sticks up and won't layer correctly. I got a body wave like 5 years ago and it was cool. I got out of the shower, dried my hair, and it looked great with very little combing. I would like to get one again, but going to these girlie salon's make me feel like a total gayboy. Does anyone here work at a salon? Do any guys go into those Ulta places? Geez, it's not like I'm a metrosexual or anything, I just want my hair to look good with very little effort. Is there a home kit body wave package at the store or something? lol



My hair sucks so bad I wanna get a body wave, but I'm a guy?

All you need is a visit to a salon near you. Don't worry about feeling uncomfortable cuz when I go there are guys there getting nails n hair done (sometimes at the same time). But if it does make you feel weird, just ask one of the stylists what you could do at home. Based on the length and texture of your hair, you should get a few pointers, not only on what looks good but also whats healthy for your hair.



Good luck.



My hair sucks so bad I wanna get a body wave, but I'm a guy?

GO 2 A BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE AND BUY URSELF A PERM KIT. UR HAIR SHOULD BE LONG ENUFF TO WRAP AROUND THE RODS. SINCE UR A GUY AND UR HAIR SHOULD BE VERY SHORT U COULD GET THE SMALLER RODS. ITS REAL EASY JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.



My hair sucks so bad I wanna get a body wave, but I'm a guy?

If you lived in SoCal, you wouldn't feel gay going to beauty salons. Do what you want; don't let other people stop you from being comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan