Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What can I do with my hair?!?

My hair looks so messy, and just different to everyone else at school (I'm 15 and a guy). I wash my hair every/every other morning with Neutrogena T Gel, I've used a variety of different products before, as I've always had dandruff and greasy hair, but this shampoo has minimised it a lot.



But after washing my hair, I dry it with a towel and it just looks so messy and funny, whereas if I look at someone elses at school even if they haven't styled it (I'll come to styling later) it still looks much much "nicer" - and they won't have used a comb or anything like that..



My mum has told me I'm not allowed to use styling products on my hair as it's bad for them (although I'd rather put up with the risk and have nice hair), so I don't know what I can do to make it look good without styling and using comb etc.. (I don't like the way it looks combed). I thought I could use a hair dryer and I did once but it still looked messy.



I understand it's a bit vague but I'll add to question if needed



What can I do with my hair?!?

wear a hat



What can I do with my hair?!?

OK, so the style (where i live) for boys are "Long (not like short girl hair) (shorter), curly or straight hair. Take a shower then get out and DON'T brush it just shake your hair. Believe me, I'm a girl, and i know what boys are like! So take my advice! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan