Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm a 14 year old African-American girl and my hair is damaged,what should I do?

I have lots of split ends. When I comb or brush it,big pacthes of hair come out. It's kinda dry and brittle. what should I buy and what procedure should I do on a daily basis at home. Any price range is okay but I would prefer it to be on a good bargain. Thanks



I'm a 14 year old African-American girl and my hair is damaged,what should I do?

Get it cut by a hairdresser, to get rid of the split ends. Ask your hairdresser for tips, but I would say you need a deep conditioning treatment. V05 Hot Oil or a thick creme. If you have curly hair don't use a brush, just use a wide-tooth comb when it is wet.



I'm a 14 year old African-American girl and my hair is damaged,what should I do?

First, you should consult a professional situations like this can go from bad to worse if you listen to an regular like me. Also, while your there ask questions concerning your weekly maintenance. To much or to less can result in major hair loss. Depending on what you have put in your hair and how many times. Don't listen to these people I'm telling you!!



I'm a 14 year old African-American girl and my hair is damaged,what should I do?

I can't tell you exactly what to do but i went to



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com and there's so much information on this board that has helped me. I can tell you that if your hair is very dry combing and brushing it will only break it off more.Our hair is very fragile. Especially if your hair is relaxed/permed. To keep your hair moisturized (very important) you may want to test out deep conditioners and oils untill you find one that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan