Friday, November 27, 2009

Everytime i ROLLER WRAP my hair it comes out dry and the curls are soo tight when i get try to gentl

...my hair comes out flat and dull and don't look good. y is this happening. i use lottabody wrapping lotion and this other 1 summit wrap lotion. do i need to dilute my hair with water then add the wrapping lotion?



Everytime i ROLLER WRAP my hair it comes out dry and the curls are soo tight when i get try to gently comb,?

You shouldnt be using two wrap lotions. I recommend using LottaBody only. Use sheen once your hair starts to dry so that the curls wont be dry and dull looking. Also you might be putting too much wrap lotion on your hair. Have you diluted the wrap lotion with a little bit of water? Sometimes the wrap lotion is so strong that you have to dilute it with water .



Try that.



Everytime i ROLLER WRAP my hair it comes out dry and the curls are soo tight when i get try to gently comb,?

You need to also use sheen in your hair so it will not look dry. I recommend Luster's Pink sheen it is light weight and not greasy. OR Alternatives Sheen If you can find it. It depending on the type of rollers you use? Sponge rollers give more of a bounce. Lotta Body wrap and tap is pretty good. I used it before and i never added water to it. It also probably depends on the texture of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan