Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boyfriend's mother's wedding, how should I do my hair?

I am going to my boyfriend's mother's wedding tomorrow, and have no clue how to do my hair. In the front my hair is just above chin length, and bangs which are about the same length, then in the back it's cut shorter for spiking. I normally wear my hair down, nothing special, or I'll put a little hair clip in on the side. My mom said I should just get a fancier clip and wear that. The dress I am wearing is a very dark brown with white polka dots and lace trim.



(My boyfriend has like half-mohawk that he combs over to one side, and that's how he'll be wearing it for the wedding, if that helps at all..)



Any help at all is much appreciated. =]



Boyfriend's mother's wedding, how should I do my hair?

I think your Moms suggestion is a great one, you may be able to find something that is a bit dressy for a clip with some of the coloring of your dress and that would look great.



I hope that your boyfriends Mom and her new husband have a long, happy and blessed marriage. Have fun, your dress sounds beautiful and very classy.



Boyfriend's mother's wedding, how should I do my hair?

I would go with what your mom said if I was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan