Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home hair cutting with clippers. Professional help please?

I am a 15 year old, male and recently decided that i would like to look at cutting my own hair. I bought a cheap pair of clippers that aren't very sharp and take a long time to cut hair and not very smoothly. I've seen the WAHL brand of clippers made in the USA are supposed to be the best. On eBay (Australia) There are two WAHL clippers, but I don't know which to get.



I like the idea of the Clip n Trim ones but the trimmers supposed to be crappy whilst if I pay a bit more I can get a professional trimmer that will last for 10 - 15 years.



Here are the links:



Clip n Trim = http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wahl-Clip-N-Trim-...



Professional Super Taper = http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...



The professional one dosnt come with the guide combs but i can buy a set for $30.00.



What do you think? Professional help please?



Home hair cutting with clippers. Professional help please?

take yourself to the barber shop. that's my professional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan