Friday, November 27, 2009

How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

Personally I can't remember the last time I visited the hairdressers. Or even the last time a comb touched my hair...



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I have full length hair down to my waiste and bangs and I have had my hair that way for years. I cut my own bangs and the entire length of my hair.. It takes lots of patients, a hairdresser can do it in about 20 minutes, it takes me about 2 hours to do all of it. but the hairdressers never got it the way I wanted it, so i learned to do my own. Including french braids and styling and the whole nine yards... Just be sure what you are doing, invest in the proper siccisors and you can learn.. I've been at it for 15 years.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i cut my own. but i shave it off so it easy. no comb either. or hair gel, or other hair care crap. give it a try.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I cut my own hair, for about 12 years now.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

When I had bangs, I use to trim them, but I have not idea how I would trim all around my head without it coming out like a mop.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i always go to a hair dresser. how long is your hair?



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

kennels my charge you less for grooming



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i cut my own :)



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I don't but I kno that my friend just cut her own bangs.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I cut my husbands and son's hair....my daughter and I both have long hair so we don't need cuts very often



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

My husband cuts my hair. I have a simple style. It saves time and money and is super convenient. I have cut his for many years. I definitely recommend it!!



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I just cut my bangs. I color my own hair though.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i trim my bangs!



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i cut my own hair a couple times and every time i messed it up. I would either cut it totally uneven or cut chunks out of it! I finally gave it up and started going to a salon. Eventhough I haven't been to get my hair cut in quite sometime. I'm way over due!!!!



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

i cut my own hair but i cant do the back proper so i have to shave it evrytime - looks good though



plus i hate hairdressers with routine Q's and bein all nice - **** em



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I've only had the hairdresser cut my hair once in the last 15 years and that was when I was getting it curled for 8th grade grad. Since then, I've cut my hair (including trims) about 3 times. I've had friends/family do this for me.



What can I say, I'm cheap.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I trim it myself every now and then.



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I wish I could cut my own hair, but I go to Great Clips or Fantasic Sams every 8 weeks. your weird!



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

No way!



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

I do!! =)



How many people cut their own hair? Be honest!!?

wanna know a secret? if we are pov and Amber can't come around and my split ends are getting really bad i too take to the scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan