Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

I have curly hair, BUT I love my hair when it's straight, it just takes too much time to do it. On the other hand, when I wear it curly, I have to wash it like everyday and that sometimes dries my hair up. After I wash my hair, I comb it then add sauve curling mousse, then diffuse it for like ten minutes. I was curious as to what you do when you wear your hair curly, and what hair products you use?



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

i have natural curly hair and have found salon quality products keep it much nicer, straped on cash? go to supper cuts and look on there clearance rack and your sure to find something great and cheap as drug store brands if not cheaper



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

try john frieda frizz ease.



i have naturally straight hair, but when my hair was permed, that stuff was the best.



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

buy a striaght iron and use it to make your hair striaght



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

mee 2!!! yes, i wear my hair curly and i use garnier fructis curl constructor mousse and suave hairspray .



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

I use Suave mega hold gel (the blue kind) it's a big bottle and it's less than a dollar at walmart and I get TONS of compliments! You should def. try it. :)



I agree on the straight hair taking forever thing though.. I like straight hair for a change because I can run my fingers through it and brush it and all.. but it takes hours and if there's any chance of rain, it frizzes up.



So, I just stick with curly for the most part.



Hope I helped!



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

when i want my hair to be straight, since it's curly, i wash it the day before and wear it in a tight ponytail [since it's just above shoulder length, the ends don't stay very curly] and the next day, i work a couple drops of shine serum through it and use my flatiron or a big curling iron to straighten it.



I have naturally curly hair.. what about you?

I use Garnier Fructis Curl up gel and Curl (semi-gel) hairspray. It really seems to work, and there are special instructions for different styles of curls on the package. It is a lot cheaper than salon products, but still seems to give the same look. I actually like it better because it gives less frizz, and isn't as stiff. Plus, it makes my hair shinier and lots softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan