Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

I have long hair that is extremely poofy. I'll comb it one way and it will poof out into another, extremely ugly way. I always have to use gel, which I hate, because it's annoying, and I know it's a big minus with women ;-) but it's sadly the only way to get decent looking hair. How do I minimize the effects of poofyness. I will not use straighteners.



I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

You could try using mousse and a blow dryer, or just the blowdryer and a light application of some finishing wax. (if you're willing to spend the time this will help quite a bit since your hair will pretty much stay whatever direction you dry it in. ) Also, if your hair isn't greasy, you can wash it every other day. It won't be as poofy on the second day. Go to a stylist and get some good styling wax (but only use a little bit!!!) Have them show you how to use it. I have one that you can spray instead of having a jar of goo. Its easier to use so that you don't put on too much, but you have to get it at a salon. I've never seen it in a store. Basically, your hair has no idea what you want it to do. You have to fix it the way you want it and it will stay. Give the blowdryer a shot!



I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

You can go to a salon and get it relaxed. It'll last about a year.



Basically when you wash your hair, it'll just fall straight down without having to straighten or worry about it being poofy. I recommend it.



I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

You say you have long hair, if I were you I would cut it short, and ask your barber to thin it out with thinning shears. In my opinion men are more atractive with short hair than long hair. Get yourself a short clean cut, and then you won't have to use as much gel as you were before. And if you want to keep it long, you are going to have to put more work in it to keep it smooth. You will have to use a smoothing serum on your hair, and a straightening iron. Then if you do that, you will start having split-ends cause of thermal damage. I don't know it all depends on how long you have it, and how much you are willing to spend on your hair.



I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

Aw. Straighteners are sexy.



I'm a guy with really poofy hair?

You can try using anti puff shampoo or after shower thing.



OR you could try not brushing your hair after shower. This one is a sure hit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan