Friday, November 27, 2009

Help are their any Hair Stylists?

I need your advise, or an opinon , or some sugestion, I went to a wedding but it was a dress up for halloween type of theme. and I went to a hair Stylists who was there for the party , doing everyones hair but, no one knew he was leaving that day to Cali. and we all had our hair done well now he teased, my hair so much and put a lot of spray on it that now i can only untangle one side of my hair , even though I have tried Everyting a friend has told me ,should work. I don't want to cut it ,.It is hip lenght, but for a cause for the locks of hair. For childern with cancer and I do take care of my hair very well . I have always had it washed ,set, and combed out by a female hairdresser, can anyone please advise how to comb out ,with out too much damage to my hair .. Thanks



Help are their any Hair Stylists?

I would suggest you wash it a couple of times with a little bit of extra shampoo than normal. Afterwards just dry it a little. Then put on some good hair conditioner and leave it one for 10 minutes. Comb your hair over the bath gently and try to get the lugs/tangles out this way. It really should help. Do this for the weeks following till you get them all out. One word of advise, steer clear of over spraying of hair, it really isn't worth it at all. If you need to use an hairspray, choose a good one that isn't glue like.



Help are their any Hair Stylists?

look this pic :[it's good]



pic link: http://i10.tinypic.com/2uikr5l.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan