Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

I wash my hair once in every two days. I ve found my hair a lot fallen on the floor aft I comb and while I'm washing my hair. It' freaks me out coz I feel that my hair volume is getting thinner. I'm just my mid 20's. I ve tried some hair loss control shampoo and hair tonic. It's still not getting better. Pls advise me to treat it right by using the effective hair care product.



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

go to a doctor quick because if this gets worse your not going to have hair for long.believe me you are way to young to have to go through this,go to a doctor and get the right treatment even if its a prescription because you could end up buying the wrong product by urself.im 52 and i still have a full head of thick hair so believe i know.



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

rub coco butter and you will see the diffrents



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

check the quality of water inyour place before using



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

my balding problem started at 21 and despite the thousands of dollars,promises of success and painful hair transplanting all I got was pain and broke.The only relief was a hat.Im now 41 and still bald but shaving it all off and accepting it has helped more than all the wasted time and money



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

regaine help me...perhaps you should see a tricologist, and stress less,eat healthily and go see a doctor for a body check up to make sure there aren't any hormone problems...good luck!;p And...don't rebond or dye or chemically abuse your hair!!!



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

why dont u try coconut oil . u can also aplly turmeric to your scalp and evev almond oil strengthens growth



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

There could be a number of reasons behind your hair loss: heredity, stress, malnourishment to name a few. Try taking a good multivitamin that contains zinc (ask your doctor), protecting your hair from further damage due to harsh chemicals or direct sunlight and eliminating as much stress from your life as possible. Of course, if the hair loss is genetic there is not a whole lot you can do about it but grin (or grimace) and bear it.



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

http://hair-loss1.blogspot.com has good information and products for treating hair loss.



http://hair-loss1.blogspot.com



I have a terrible hair loss problem. Pls help me.?

Try changing your day-to-day diet for something that's friendlier to hair nourishment. Hair is made of protein, so start w/ protein. You'll also need vitamin B complex, vitamin C, and zinc.



Also, try using shampoo and conditioner that are designed to nourish the scalp, such as Nioxin or Hairobics. I wouldn't use Rogaine/minoxidil until you've determined that you have some form of pattern baldness.



I created a website and a blog to share my experience and help out others. Maybe there's something in there that could help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan