Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair! i usually dont use heat on it, but why does it look damaged?

After a shower, i put leave in conditioner in becuase my hair looks so dry! I comb it when its wet so it doesnt break. My hair is about chest length and natural blonde with subtle highlights. Its airdrys really straight, and only just sort of (barely) waves at my layers. My hair is thick too. Ive noticed that the hair on the bottom or my darkest hair underneath is all breaky! there are a lot of split ends and it feels coarse. My friend even said it looks like tree! i got a trim in december. Ive noticed that when i use a straightening iron, its a lot smoother, shinier, thinner.. Can anyone help me prevent this coarseness and get my hair smoother and shinier..any products to try?



My hair! i usually dont use heat on it, but why does it look damaged?

You said you don't use heat on your hair but a straightening iron is heat. You must cut the ends off periodically to get rid of the split ends. You should probably try using Keraphix by Nexxus...it's a conditioner and it works really well on dry hair. Your hair may just be dry because of weather conditions or genetics but hair becomes dry due to many factors. My father is a retired beautician and I have used a lot of different products that help dry hair. Sebastian and Matrix both have a great line of products as well.



My hair! i usually dont use heat on it, but why does it look damaged?

The products you use to wash and condition your hair are probably stripping your hair. Visit your local beauty supply store and get something better than the regular herbal essence or pantene.



My hair! i usually dont use heat on it, but why does it look damaged?

* Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



* Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hot Oil Head Massage



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan