Friday, November 27, 2009

De-tangling Hair?

My 6 year old has beautiful, blonde, curly hair - but it is a nightmare to comb/brush through without tears. Anyone know of any products available in UK actually work (have tried the usual de-tangle Johnson%26amp;Johnson products etc)



De-tangling Hair?

My daughter has lovely blonde curls too but they get dreadfully tangled,so i use conditioner on her hair,always use wide toothed comb .



When its dry and tangled just put a blob of conditioner in a litle spray bottle with warm water,shake it and use that.spray it on comb through and it should be fine,i always do that before my daughter goes to school and everyone always comments on her hair.



De-tangling Hair?

I have waist length hair and have the same problem I have tried so many preparations but none of them work well enough. I now usually tie my hair back to stop in tangling, maybe that's your only option with your daughter's hair, such a shame though.



De-tangling Hair?

L'Oreal do a range of 'fruit burst' shampoos for kids - they have a detangling shampoo and spray as well - i use it on my own hair and it smells nice. Use the shampoo and then comb it with a wide- tooth comb. towel dry hair, and then use the detangling spray with a fine comb. Works wonders!



De-tangling Hair?

Aussie Slip detangling conditioner is lovely...I cant get in locally to me anymore (Berkshire) but you might be able to find it online somewhere? Wasn't cheap though.



You can get special combs too, I got mine out of the Avon book, which makes it easier to comb through. Although I have to say my hairdressers advice of starting from the bottom of the hair and working up when I brush/comb helps a lot.



De-tangling Hair?

I have the same problem with my eight year old daugher - we use Tresemme moisture detangling leave in conditioner, which works very well. As an alternative, try Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair, which is also a leave in conditioner but works equally as well as a detangler and smells delicious too. I tried the J%26amp;J and the L'Oreal kids range too but they don't work anywhere near as well as these two.



De-tangling Hair?

After washing it - you could try using a comb to brush it whilst the conditioner is still on.



Any other time - it may be worth her trying to sleep with it fastened up if it is long enough.



De-tangling Hair?

This might not help but my bestie has hair JUST like that but its black. She uses Baby Oil in it i dont know why i asked her n she said it maked is easyer 2 brush but her hair is really long 2. and she ALWAYS wheres it in plats but SOMETHIMES wheres it down



De-tangling Hair?

Try Paul Mitchell Taming Spray- it used to fly off the shelves at the salon I used to work at, it's that good. You can only buy it in salons, but a lot of salons stock Paul Mitchell



De-tangling Hair?

I have very curly hair and it was always a beast for my mom to comb out when I was little. She cut it short to eliminate the crying sessions we used to have. There are so many products available today that are awesome. In my opinion Johnson and Johnson doesn't work, for me... none of the detangler sprays work at all. I've always needed something stronger because of the amount of curl I have. My favorite product is Lanza Leave in Protector. I can add as much as I want (more for days with lots of tangles) and it doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down. I don't know if you can get that in the UK, but check with a salon and see what they carry. You may need to buy a few different products to see what works best on your child's hair. What works for me may not work for them. Also get a pick for detangling.. a comb or brush is painful on curly heads.



De-tangling Hair?

i just bought Tresemme anti-breakage de-tangling spray



De-tangling Hair?

use a leave in conditioner on wet hair,



comb through with a wide toothed comb from bottom to top, when you rinse it out have her just put her head under the water and comb it out instead of using her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan