Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

I had a perm and then i colored it and my hair just started falling out. i didnt have a perm in 4 months and my roots are growing like crazy and the permed part of my hair continues to fall out more. i cant even comb out my roots because its very nappy. should i just get a perm to tame my roots or what? the color and the perm together is what made my hair come out. so what are your suggestions. please help me like asap!



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

lol, well duh you should've thought of it before. All that chemical and frying your hair can damage it, and it will look so frizyyyyy! ewww. Don't do anything right now, NOTHING! just leave it the way it is. If you touch it anymore, all your hair will fall out. All you can do right now is shampoo and condition. Leave it to grow out by itself so that you have extremely long hair. And THEN cut all that old stuff off. Then you'll have fresh new hair! (OH yea, and don't colour or perm your hair after that, you don't wanna go through losing your hair again!)



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

What u need to do is get a perm but don't get super get regular that way it won't ruin ur hair and make it fall out, and never in ur life mix a perm and and dye together!!!!!!!!!



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

dont get a perm your hair is going to fall out even more give it a year or so.



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

i would say to give your hair a break. you're doing too much damage to it. lay low on the coloring and perming. when you blow dry it, dont set it to hot set it to warm bc even that can make a difference



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

thats where u messed up. Perm %26amp; color. I have my hair colored and i have to wait 6 weeks. But hair color makes your hair straighter. So just wash it and blow dry it and see what happens. %26amp; if your hair started to fall out after the hair color; wait another 2 months just to be on the safe side.



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

DON'T DO ANY MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR! DYING IT AGAIN OR PERMING IT AGAIN OR EVEN BLOW DRYING IT AGAIN IS DAMAGING! Seriously, do you want to go bald? Can you afford a wig? They are expensive, lol. I think you should buy some CHOLESTEROL conditioner and condition your hair with it, everyday!



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

I would Just use your favorite conditioner and rinse alot and leave it be ....AH Naturel...It will heal



Should i get a perm or blow dry my hair?

Just let the hair HEAL and do not blow dry it , It will damage the hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan