Friday, November 27, 2009

I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

I have med long hair. I don't have time 2 always go in for touch ups so I like coloring my hair @ home.. but its hard to comb out.. what is ph balance %26amp; what can I use to help with this problem? @ the salon, they use a product after they color %26amp; I don't have this problem, what is it they use? Thank you.



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

Stop dying it. You're killing your hair. Get a hot oil and get your hair cut.



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

You should go to the salon and talk to them about it. They will help you out and you don't have to pay. Or go to a beauty supply.



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

don't wash your hair before you color it



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

get a hot oil treatment. it'll help. or it should.



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

2x a week wet your hair and apply a good conditioner (I like pantne or infusion) . Leave it on while you shower -shave and rinse it then use a mild shampoo . It helps a lot. Most any salon or drug store will have color care hair care. It might take some experimenting but you will find what works for you



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

Ummm......ask them. Usually with hair coloring boxes they come with like a conditioner you should use after.



For right now try some hair masks to get hair feeling better.



http://www.hairstylecity.com/HairCare/Ho...



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

I think it's called hair conditioner! Seriously the only thing that's going to help is hair conditioner. if you can take the time when you have a day off, put hair conditioner on dry hair (SLATHER IT ON...USE A LOT!)and put a shower cap on over it for several hours and shampoo it out. I think you ll love the results for only a few cents you can have the smoothest, loveliest looking hair



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

first, they use professional color. the ones you buy at walmart have metalic salts in them which build up on the hair after a while. if someone tells me they color their own hair from a box i usually do a clarifying treatment to strip out the deposits that are in it. plus they use professional conditioners and such. when you color your hair at home you probably put it all over your head instead of just the roots. this causes build up and color changes in the hair. the ends start to get really dark compared to the roots because you are overlapping the color. my suggestion is to only color your roots at home and the last 10 min. run the color thru the ends to refresh the color. use a good clarifying shampoo before you color your hair too. you can get these at your local salon.hope this helps ya



I like to color my own hair.. but it feels like straw..Help?

You've probably coloured your hair too much! I did the same thing.



First, take a break from hair dye.



Use multiple conditioning treatments. Use a good conditioner, and a weekly deep condtioning treatment.



[I always mixed an egg and mayonaise together, and applied it to my hair and let it sit for 20 minutes.]



Use a good protien enriched shampoo, and only wash your hair every 2-3 days.



Try to avoid heat stlying your hair.



If this doesn't help, go to a salon, and they will try to fix it for you. They may have to clip off a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan