Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tangled hair?

how do i get the tangels out my hair i brush it like 100 times every night and its still tangled. you could never run your finger through my hair quickly no matter how much i comb or brush it, son please help me with my problem. oh my hair is naturally straight if that helps. THANX in advance



Tangled hair?

ok.. I take a shower everynight and I put about 3 quarter sized blobs of cond. in my hair and then I leave it on and comb through it and then rinse it out . I put my hair in a pony tail, try a thick rubber band,and let it air dry then go to bed with it in. It keeps hair smooth and straight and also keeps it tangle free. My hair is a med. length,thick and naturally curly so if you do that it should work fine..^_^ hope I helped.



Tangled hair?

thanks :]



Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. You put it on after you get out of the shower and leave it in.



It keeps tangling/frizzing down. Its in a clear bottle with a green lid. They usually sell it in salons and its around 15.00 Report It



Tangled hair?

You need proper hair care read some useful hair tips and more on this site to help you



Tangled hair?

i always comb my hair in the shower when i have conditioner on. get the tangles out very easily...and i have curly hair! you can try biosilk silk therapy. it'll make your hair silky and less likely to tangle



Tangled hair?

it just happens.....your hair is never 100% untangled



Tangled hair?

When your in the shower, leave alittle bit of conditioner in your hair, not to much because it will make your hair greasy, but alittle will make it smooth and soft so you can put your fingers threw it.



Tangled hair?

I use conditioner, leave it in your hair for 2 minutes then rinse, works everytime.



Tangled hair?

Get the dead ends trimmed. Thats what I have to do.



Tangled hair?

infusiam 23...it is a leave in conditioner. My childs hair is really thick and when she was younger she would cry after a bath because she knew I was gonna brush her hair. this stuff really done the trick.



Tangled hair?

You should use the spray leave in conditioner after u get out of the shower or de-tangle spray, bush it in don't use too much or your hair will be greasy. I have had dreadlocks for 4years but i used to have wavy/curly thick long hair so I understand your hassle. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan